Please join us on October 8th, 2016 at Davis Park in Richford, VT from 11am – 3pm for a homemade raft race on the Missisquoi River! The race will begin at 12pm. Games and activities (provided by Lynx Mountain Guides of Vermont), contests, a raffle, and authentic Japanese ramen from Miso Hungry will be available in Davis Park.
Date: Saturday, October 8th at Davis Park in Richford, VT.
Time: 11:00am: Race-registration. Race starts at noon.
Cost: $20 per person.
GENERAL RULES AND REGULATIONS:
1. All rafts must be homemade.
2. No commercially manufactured hulls or paddles allowed.
3. No motors allowed (rafts must be self-propelled through the use of poles, homemade oars, paddle wheels, sails, etc.)
4. Each individual enters at his or her own risk.
5. Individuals with health problems should not participate.
6. Minors must have Parent/Guardian consent and signature on waiver form before entering.
7. Life jackets and helmets are recommended.
8. Please, no alcoholic beverages. Intoxicated individuals will not be permitted to participate.
9. All rafts and rafters must be registered before noon to be eligible to start.
10. We reserve the right to deny any individual(s) participation in the race, for any reason.
All participants must sign the registration form.
Contact us with any questions.
Never built a raft before? The sky is the limit, but here are a few images you can use as a jumping-off point: